- In appreciation of its listeners / fans,Awards management is allowing / permitting the listeners of Radio Mirchi to vote for a nomination of their choice in the following two categories of awards namely:
- Song of the year – Mirchi listeners’ choice
- Album of the year – Mirchi listeners’ choice
- The number and type of the award categories that could be opened to public voting can be modified and changed at the discretion of the Jury and Awards Management at any time.
- Only citizens of India can participate in the contest.
- Listeners should be of 18 years of age or more as on 31 December 2013.
- Listener should represent that they're legally competent to enter into and form binding contracts under all applicable laws.
- Employees, relatives and family members of ENIL, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (BCCL), Alternate Brand Solutions India Limited (ABSIL), Times Infotainment Media Ltd. (TIML), Times Innovative Media Ltd.(“TIM”) or any Times of India Group Company, Ernst and Young are not eligible to participate or to vote for the Listeners’ Choice Awards.
- Votes can be submitted in three ways:
- By logging onto the website www.mirchimusicawards.com: Listeners need to vote on the nominees already embedded on the website. Following information would be mandatory for each listener to fill prior to submission of their votes: - Facebook / Twitter login details - Name, age, email id and mobile number
- By logging on to Facebook: Listeners need to login on Facebook and like the Radio Mirchi Facebook page www.facebook.com/mirchi983fm and accordingly vote on the nominees mentioned on the page.
- By sending an SMS on the number 58888: - For Song of the year, listeners need to SMS MUSIC (space)(your choice 1 2 3 4 or 5) and send to 58888 - For Album of the year, listeners need to SMS MUSIC (space)(your choice A B C D or E) and send to 58888
- No other additional nominees would be accepted from the listeners
- All applicable SMS charges would be borne by the listener. In no case shall the Awards management be held responsible for any dispute between the listener and the service provider(Mobile Company) regarding tariff rate or otherwise. Awards management does not take any responsibility of failures occurring with any response mechanisms depending on performance of third parties.
- Votes received outside the specified times and procedure will not be counted.
- Only one vote is permitted per mobile number, Facebook ID and Twitter ID respectively for each of the aforesaid Award categories. Any multiple votes will be disqualified.
- Votes received for a song/album that does not qualify or fall under the Eligibility criteria would be disregarded and the same would not be entertained.
- Voting would be open from February 12,2014 12.00 hours to February 24, 2014 23.59 hours
- Efforts will be made to adhere to the defined timelines. However, the defined timelines are subject to change based on circumstances
- Awards Management and its sub-contractors shall not be held accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages /interruptions or cancellation of the Awards or its ceremony or any part of its processes or public voting on account of any factors beyond its control
- By sending an SMS or accessing the website, listener agrees to accept all the rules and regulations stated herein.
- ENIL reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- ENIL reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting hasoccurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- ENIL, it directors, officers,subsidiaries and / or agencies and / or sponsors cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- ENIL / Radio Mirchi makes no representation or gives no assurance as regards the different categories orvotes of any audience / listener or public in general and shall not be responsible for the same in any way or manner whatsoever.
- ENIL shall not be responsible for any computer / systems / or any other related breakdowns / failures which might result in your non–participation in voting for the Listeners Choice Awards.
- ENIL cannot be held responsible if the Listener is not contactable through the information provided while participating in the contest.
- All right, title and interest including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with ENIL/Radio Mirchi at all times and ENIL/ Radio Mirchi or any other Times Group Companies shall be entitled to use the database of the entries received or any information in any media for future promotional,marketing and publicity purpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to the you as a Listener.
- ENIL reserves the right to change,defer, alter or cancel this Listeners Choice Awards in part or full, or change any or all of the rules and regulations that are applicable, without giving prior intimation / notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses /damages. Decision of ENIL in this regard and in general with respect to the Listeners Choice Awards and the rules and regulations thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by ENIL / Radio Mirchi to conduct further or other such events
- None of the provisions of these rules and regulations shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between the listener and ENIL and listener shall have no authority to bind ENIL / RadioMirchi in any manner whatsoever.
- ENIL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any third parties.
- ENIL is not responsible for any system failure or breakdown on the website or otherwise.
- In no event shall ENIL be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Listeners Choice Awards, its services or this agreement(however arising, including negligence). ENIL / Radio Mirchi shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
- The decision of ENIL / Radio Mirchi shall be final and binding in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- All right, title and interest in the data received, promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with ENIL / Radio Mirchi at all times.
- Listener shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectual property rights belonging to any other person / entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify ENIL and its officers, directors,employees etc on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
- ENIL accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission,alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction,virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. ENIL has no control over communications networks or lines and none of them accepts any responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.ENIL is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- The information is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of you voting for the Listeners Choice Awards and /or personal information provided by the winner/s as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality.ENIL shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to third parties without limitation.
- All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai,India
- If Listeners are unclear as to the rules or any element of the Awards or experience difficulties of any kind, they can write in their questions, problems or queries to the following address:
Mirchi Music Awards Hindi 2013
Trade Gardens, Ground Floor, Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West),
Mumbai - 400 013.
Tel: +91 22 6753 6983; Fax: +91 22 6753 6800.
Email ID - email@example.com
ENIL shall endeavor to the best of its ability to respond thereto.
Entertainment Network (India) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “ENIL”) is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its Registered Office at Matulya Centre, 4th Floor, ‘A’ - Wing, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai – 400 013. ENIL has a national footprint and broadcasts/airs the same under the brand name and registered trademark ‘Radio Mirchi® ’. ENIL/Radio Mirchi is conducting a contest tentatively titled as ‘Ticket to MMA Contest’ (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) wherein during the period from 19th February 2014 to 24th February 2014, the website www.mirchimusicwards.com will have a Contest game/ application where visitors can Play the Game & the visitors with the Highest Scores & reaching the finish line will be shortlisted for an all expenses paid trip to the Mirchi Music Awards event tentatively scheduled for 27th February 2014 in Mumbai. The final One winner will be decided from amongst the shortlists by a telephonic call/ interview by a representative from Radio Mirchi/ ENIL as per sole discretion of ENIL/ Radio Mirchi.
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Contest, you irrevocably agree to and assure the following:
- This Contest is open only to the people residing in India where the Contest is being Promoted on air.
- You represent that you are legally competent to enter into and form binding contracts under applicable laws and have the express authority to do so without further reference to any other entity/person and that you do not suffer from any legal disabilities and infirmities.
- You agree to provide complete and correct information in respect of your identity, contact details, age, sex and complete postal/correspondence address. Any incomplete or incorrect data furnished to ENIL/Radio Mirchi would entail your disqualification from participating in the Contest. No communications/ correspondences in this respect will be entertained by ENIL/Radio Mirchi.
- This Contest on Radio Mirchi shall commence at 11 am on 19th February 2014 and shall end on 24th February 2014 at 9pm (hereinafter referred to as “Tenure of the Contest”).
- You can participate in the Contest only by participating in the application/ game called ‘Ticket to MMA’ on www.mirchimusicawards.com
- The Contest is open for participation at your own cost and ENIL/Radio Mirchi does not undertake or agree to bear any costs towards any expenses that may be incurred by you to participate in the Contest.
- These Terms & Conditions constitute the comprehensive terms and conditions of the Contest and you are bound to comply with the guidelines, requirements etc. contained therein. Any non compliance with the same may disqualify you from participating in the Contest.
- You shall be required to give a valid identity proof, mobile number proof, proof of residence, valid passport, or such other proof as may be required by ENIL/ Radio Mirchi for providing the Prize (as defined hereinafter).
- ENIL/Radio Mirchi reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions without any further notice as ENIL/ Radio Mirchi may deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion. No communications/correspondences will be entertained by ENIL/ Radio Mirchi on account of the aforementioned alterations/modifications or otherwise.
- In the event where you become the Winner of the Contest, you undertake to do any and/or all acts, deeds, matter or things as may be required by ENIL/Radio Mirchi in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Winner will be given 2(one) economy class return air tickets from any Metro city in India to Mumbai for admitting 2 (two) persons and hotel accommodation for two persons for 01 night as per sole discretion of ENIL (hereinafter referred to as “Prize”). It is clarified that the Prize shall be exclusive of insurance charges, transportation, meals, personal expenses (drinks, laundry, call etc.), visa expenses and any other costs/ expenses/ charges and the same have to be solely borne by the Winner without any responsibility/ liability of ENIL/ Radio Mirchi in any manner whatsoever. It is further clarified that each Winner will have to bear the applicable TDS @30% for the amounts incurred for the Prize to be given to such Winner. The Prize will be provided to each Winner only upon the Winner transferring such applicable TDS amounts in favour of “Entertainment Network India Limited”; ENIL shall provide the relevant TDS certificate in favor of such Winner at the end of two months from the end of quarter.
- The Winner will not be entitled to use the Prize tickets or the hotel accommodation with any other on-going offer/ promotion at the concerned airlines or the hotels respectively. It is further clarified that the management of the airlines issuing the tickets reserve the right to postponing/ canceling the flights and no claims can be raised against ENIL/ Radio Mirchi with regards to the same.
- Any call drops/disconnection of the phone will result in Contest being declared as completed. You will not raise any objection and /or demur in this regards.
- Only 2 (two) attempts will be made to contact the Winner on his/her mobile number as provided. In the event of non-availability of the concerned Winner the Prize shall lapse and ENIL shall be free to deal with the same in any manner as ENIL/Radio Mirchi would deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion. The Prize is neither transferable, nor can they be exchanged for cash or any part thereof.
- The Prize would be handed over to the Winner only on proper identification and verification.
- You must collect the Prize won by you in the Contest from ENIL’s Corporate Office situated at Trade Gardens, Ground Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai - 400 013 only after prior intimation and completion of necessary identification and verification formalities having been fulfilled.
- Selection of the winner is based on giving appropriate answer(s) as may be required by ENIL/Radio Mirchi during the Contest. The decision of ENIL/ Radio Mirchi will be final and binding and no communications/correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- You release and indemnify ENIL/ Radio Mirchi and/or any of ENIL’s officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
- ENIL provides the Prize "as is" and without any condition or warranty as to quality, utility, suitability, merchantability, usefulness etc. (express or implied or statutory). ENIL or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible or liable (including but not limited to any Product and Service Liability) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service given as Prize or any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever.
- ENIL/ Radio Mirchi makes no representation or gives no assurance as regards the quality, worth etc. of the Prize.
- You represent and undertake that you are in sound medical condition capable of undertaking an air journey provided as part of the Prize to the Winners. You further represent that you are medically fit and suffer from no injury, ailment, or illness.
- The Winner will have to comply with all the rules/ regulations/ guidelines of the airlines issuing the air tickets as well as with the rules/ regulations/ guidelines of the hotel providing accommodation to the Winners and ENIL/ Radio Mirchi shall not be responsible/ liable for the same at any time and in any manner whatsoever.
- ENIL/ Radio Mirchi will not be responsible and/ or liable for any stolen/ lost/ damaged air tickets and the hotel accommodation confirmation as may be provided by ENIL.
- In no event shall ENIL/Radio Mirchi be liable for any losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest, its services or these Terms and Conditions however arising and including negligence.
- All Intellectual Property Rights (hereinafter referred to as “IPR’s”) including but not limited to rights, title and interest in the concept of the Contest, the promotional materials, creative(s), design, content etc coming into existence with respect to the Contest, will vest unconditionally and irrevocably with ENIL to the exclusion of all other persons/entity. ENIL/ Radio Mirchi or any person or entity permitted by ENIL/ Radio Mirchi will be entitled to use the information received by ENIL in connection with the Contest in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant(s).
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to the laws of India. All disputes, differences and claims arising out of the same shall be subject to Indian Laws. You and ENIL/Radio Mirchi will first endeavor to amicably settle such disputes, differences or claims, failing which the same will be referred and resolved through Arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any re-enactment or modification thereof. ENIL will be entitled to appoint the sole Arbitrator. The decision of the Arbitrator thereon will be final, conclusive and binding on both the Parties to the dispute. Only the Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction relating to any proceedings arising out of this Contest.
- By taking part in the Contest through sending text message to 58888 or by logging into www.radiomirchi.com/delhi and posting the correct answer you agree to unconditionally and irrevocably accept all the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- This Contest is open to all, other than the employees of Entertainment Network (India) Ltd., Times Infotainment Media Ltd., Times Innovative Media Ltd., Mirchi Movies (India) Limited, Alternate Brand Solutions (India) Limited, Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited and its subsidiary or associated companies, or their relatives.
- Nothing contained herein amounts or constitutes to be a commitment or representation by ENIL/Radio Mirchi to conduct further or other Contest/ schemes of similar nature.
- None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and ENIL/Radio Mirchi and you shall have no authority to bind ENIL/Radio Mirchi in any manner whatsoever.
- ENIL reserves the right to change, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the Terms and Conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages or otherwise.
- The decision of ENIL/Radio Mirchi in general with respect to the Contest and the Terms & Conditions thereto shall be final and binding on all the Participant(s) and no communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- ENIL/ Radio Mirchi is a broadcaster in respect of the Contest and takes no responsibility to resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Participant(s)/mobile service provider/ internet service provider.
- ENIL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- The Prize shall be valid for a period as indicated on the air tickets and the hotel accommodation details
- ENIL shall not be responsible for any computer/ systems/ or any other related breakdowns/ failures which might result in non–participation of the Participant in the Contest.
- ENIL is not responsible for any system failure or breakdown in the Contest due to any telecommunication company (ies)/ internet service provider(s).